Tutorial on how to config KCC network in Metamask
1. Open your MetaMask wallet on your Chrome Extension and press the logo in the top right corner.
2. Click “Setting” and scroll down to find “Networks”.
3. Click the “Add Network” button.
4. This window below is going to pop up. Enter the following configuration value in the pop-up window, then click the “Save” button.
Network Name: KCC Mainnet
Chain ID: 321
Currency Symbol: KCS
New RPC URL: https://rpc-mainnet.kcc.network
Block Explorer URL
5. You can switch from Ethereum Mainnet to KCC Mainnet simply by clicking the column next to the logo.