Tutorial on how to set up wallet
In order to make users easy to use wallet, we take Metamask as an example to show how to set up a wallet and connect with KCC.
Metamask is one of the leading crypto wallets and it has a browser extension and a mobile app crypto wallet for accessing both KCC as well as other blockchains, such as Ethereum and Polygon. It is perfect for being used as a beginner wallet because it provides access to nearly all dapps and allows users to make transitions and interact with smart contracts with ease.
If you are going to use the wallet on the web, you should install MetaMask for Chrome first.
2. Click on “Add to Chrome" and you have successfully installed the MetaMask extension in Brave!
Then, you can create an account in MetaMask
1. Click “Create a Wallet”.
2. In this step, you need to create a minimum of 8 characters password for accessing your wallet.
3. After creating your password, please watch this video to learn about your secret recovery phrase and how to keep your MetaMask wallet safe and secure.
4. This page shows 12 recovery phrases for your wallet. You can memorize it or take a note and store it in a very safe place, and the most important thing is don’t share your secret recovery phrase with anyone.
Note: Without these recovery phrases, your wallet can’t be recovered if your device got damaged or lost.
5. Select each phrase in order to make sure it is correct then click “Confirm”.
All done! Now you have your MetaMask Wallet!
How To Import Tokens?
1. Open your Metamask extension in your browser and click "Import tokens".
2. Copy the token contract address you want to import. And here are the main peg token' contracts on KCC mainnet.
You can check more token contracts here:
3. Take USDC as an example.
Enter the contract address and the token symbol will auto-filled. When you confirm the content is right you can click the "Add custom token" button.
4. In the last, you only need to tap the "Import tokens" button and you can see this token in your KCC wallet.